Monday, February 21, 2011

My New Violin

    Yesterday I got my new violin.  Yippee!  I've been waiting for this moment.  Before I knew my violins would come and go so there was no point loving them.

    My new violin is in-between light and dark colored.  It's pretty old and was made by Maline Koel.   If you look through the f holes, you will see the name stamped inside the violin. I think we might need to switch the pegs since they keep slipping. It looks very dirty but I like it that way.  It has a mellow and dark sound.  But you can still make it bright if you try hard.  I really like it. 

    There are also lots of thingamajiggers in the case.  One was a ticket that was for a performance on my mother's birthday!  I think this violin will bring a lot of good to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahah! Good Luck to you and your violin! What do you mean by it'll do good to you? Like bring you luck? I like the way you described the violin "Mellow and dark sound", thingamajiggers? Such as? [other then the ticket of course! I knew you'd be excited about the violin! What do you mean by we'll pet it everytime we go to school? [giggle!]