Friday, June 3, 2011

Nature Diary #3

6.2.2011

Tornado Warning

    Yesterday two tornadoes passed through Massachusetts.  I had a violin recital in Newton so I was on the lookout.  I was kind of secretly wanting to see the the tornadoes since I never seen one live, but in a way I didn't want to see them.

          I heard that some people had to go through psychiatry after seeing one of the tornadoes.  Lots of trees went down and roofs were blown away.

         In Newton, the remains of the tornadoes were lots of hard rain coming down.  I guess that is why today is colder than the past two weeks.

         I think you could see this event almost as if Nature is giving us a "Tornado Warning" to remind us how powerful she can sometimes be.  Don't curse this power but respect it.






*see NATURE DIARY to view entries in chronological order.

No comments: