Monday, July 23, 2012

My Turtle 2012


Its been a year since I got my turtle, Tito~lay!!! see: A short about Tito

He's grown a lot! (gender unknown) more than I have!
(If you think turtles are ugly and scary please do not continue reading!)


Here's a picture of him from last year:

He looks so small and cute! Note how small his head is compared to the following photos!

Present day photos:


 
He has a habit of swimming towards you when he sees you... it's because he thinks that you are going to feed him...

Random Haiku:

 Turtle named Tito,
 He loves to sleep, loves to eat,
Don't all pets do that?



Simply Tito-lay:
I liked this picture the most




SO...Next year I'll write another post about Mr.Turtle for you!

1 comment:

Muzi said...

If only all the turtles turned into such a cute little girl!