Monday, August 20, 2012

Wowzies! I'm Back From China


    So, after a three week journey in China, I'm back!  Unfortunately the Chinese government blocks blogger because they are afraid that there might be outside opinions against them.  I know that there are other websites they block such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.  They also black out anything that they find offensive or threatening on the internet.  So I couldn't post anything on the way.  Also, I went to many remote places with no internet...



    Well yeah, that comic isn't completely accurate though because I don't play games on the internet that much anymore like I used to... I loved Poptropica and I used to play whenever I had free time. As the months went by I realized that I was playing it less and less and I started noticing the faults in the online game and found myself disliking it more and more.  Within a year I had completely lost interest in it.    There are better things for me to do now than play on Poptropica.




    Anyways, back to China, I bought some interesting clothes back from my mother's hometown.  I bought them on a street called, "wu ma jie" which translates into, "Street of Five Horses".    The street consisted of a lot shops and stores.  I think that the clothes there are very influenced by Korean fashion, as many fashion related things in China are.


I went to many border countries along the Russian border... I might be writing some posts about that.  A bought a lot of souvenirs and little things along the way...

    I have a lot of story and comic ideas from this trip!  I keep you posted!


1 comment:

Yi S said...

Ahh your comics are so funny, hope to see more of them :)